a Zoom series hosted by
Transforming Rural Understanding of Equity (TRUE) Partnership
Please join us for a virtual Zoom series of interactive explorations to identify, nurture, model, and advance actions that support a rural Minnesota that is safe, inclusive, and prosperous for all.
Every three weeks, the TRUE Partnership provides, free of charge, an opportunity for rural Minnesota social justice champions and equity advocates to explore challenging issues within a supportive learning community.
All sessions are virtual and meet from 2:30-4:00 p.m.
Call (507) 934-3048 ext. 1 to register for any of these FREE topics. You will receive an email with the Zoom meeting link and additional information regarding the topic.
Visit our Facebook page at StPeterCommunityEd for updates and descriptions for each session.
· Sharing YOUR Rural Narrative – Tue., Apr. 13
· Project F.I.N.E -Welcoming Tables – Tue., May 4
· Reframing Immigrant Entrepreneur Values – Tue., May 25
· Film Screening of Colored Lines: A Story of Race in Itasca County – June 15
· Federal-Sovereign Relationships in Minnesota, Pt. 1 – July 6
· Federal-Sovereign Relationships in Minnesota, Pt. 2 - July 27
· TBD – Aug. 17
This series is made possible through the TRUE Partnership, an informal alliance of the following organizations. Blandin Foundation, Center for Community Vitality U of M Extension, Minnesota Council on Foundations, Minnesota Humanities Center, Region Five Development Commission, Region Nine Development Commission, Southwest Initiative Foundation, and Voices for Racial Justice, Willmar Area Community Foundation