No Items Available
Pool WeatherCancellation/Closing Policy: The pool follows the same policy as ISD 508 regardingclosings and cancellations. Call the Community Education Weather Information Line: 934-3048 x411.
[COVID] Check in/check out Procedures
· Come to the pool in your swimsuit.
· Participants will enter the building through the main entrance.
· Prior to arrival, parents and adults will be responsible for daily health screening.
· A staff member will document that the parent and student were symptom free.
· Enter the locker room to rinse off BEFORE entering the pool. Showering afterward is prohibited.
· A child who is enrolled in an infant - Level 3 class, will be allowed to have one caregiver with them. During the class, the caregiver is required to be in the water with the child. Swim instructors will teach from the pool deck. Friends and/or other family members will not be allowed in the pool area or observation bleachers.
· After the class, you may change in the locker room, but showering after swimming is prohibited.
· Exit the building through the Lincoln Drive side door.
Decisions on whether we can host a class or swim time will be ongoing as directives from the State of Minnesota are provided.