|Summer Read & Feed Program|
Modified Read & Feed
Meal distribution information:
Kids eat for free this summer!
Please find below information regarding meal distribution and the summer food program.
● Meals will be available at no charge for children ages 1-18.
● Meals may be picked up by siblings or adults caring for the child.
● Both breakfast and lunch will be included in the Meal Packs.
● Only one breakfast and one lunch per day for each child is allowed.
Schedule for Read and Feed Meal Distribution: Wednesday, June 9 - Wednesday, August 18
● Weekly Meal Packs will be available for pick up from 7:30 -1:00 at sites (South, North and Middle School) on the WEDNESDAY of each week.
● Weekly Meal Packs will be distributed at off-site locations on the WEDNESDAY of each week. Please be at the distribution location before the time listed. Stop times are approximate and the distribution routes and times are subject to change.
● If these pick-up times or locations do not fit your schedule please email Emily Craig at email@example.com to arrange a pickup appointment.
|The Summer Food Service Program is available to all children 18 years of age and under, and persons over 18 who participate in a public or nonprofit private school program established for the mentally or physically handicapped. In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 or (202) 720-6382 (TTY).USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.|